If you would like to email us our email address is email@example.com.
All prices are subject to change at any time and Knight Rider Store reserves the right to do this at any time with out posting it. Please make sure you check with us to get the most accurate price. All prices unless otherwise noted DO NOT include shipping prices.
Refunds & Exchanges
- All used items are sold AS IS.
- Absolutely no refunds on used items and in some cases you will not be able to exchange it.
- We do not guarantee the paint or color of used items.
- New items can be refunded or exchanged as long as the item(s) have not been installed. However, same conditions apply to new items as used.
- New items MUST be returned in the same condition as when purchased.
- All refunds or exchanges must be requested within 15 days of purchase.
- All items will be charged a restocking fee within at least up to a 25% of the total price.
- Any custom orders ex; rear ends, custom gauges, custom upholstery, interior parts, etc are absolutely NON-REFUNDABLE. Customers must specify fabric numbers specifically.
- We will not ship a replacement product until we receive the original back, or have tracking information.
- No shipping charges will be refunded. All additional return or exchange shipping charges must be paid by the customer.
- For returns or exchanges you must call for a Return Authorization. You can reach the returns at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returns must be shipped back within 5 business days of receiving a Return authorization. After that time, your shipment will be refused or you will receive an in-store credit. In the case that you received a return label, after 5 days the label will expire and you will be responsible for all shipping cost.
- All returns will be processed within 3-5 BUSINESS days upon receipt. Please check your tracking number to ensure we have received the return and it has been 5 days since we have received it before calling in for a status. We appreciate your cooperation and patience.
Shipping & Crate Fees
All shipping charges are prepaid with the order unless noted otherwise. Please do not assume shipping is free. Items that are oversized have to be shipped freight truck and can be very expensive depending on what items are. Please email for any shipping estimates you are interested in on any of our parts, do not assume anything. Items that are large or shipped by freight will be subject to a crate or boxing fee. If you place an order and we process it and then you want to cancel any order that we’ve shipped or even if it has not shipped there will be a 25-50% order processing fee that will be NON-REFUNDABLE, (percentage is based on the extent of the order) please contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours.
Fed Ex Transit Map Only
Crate & Box Fee Schedules
All orders shipped via freight on a pallet
IMPORTANT FREIGHT DELIVERY SHIPPING INFORMATION
Inspecting for Damage
Please be sure to check all packages for any potential damage during transit. Knight Rider Store is not responsible for damaged products due to shipping. It is the sole responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect the product at the time of delivery for any potential damage. We recommend removing any protective wrapping to fully inspect the product, before the driver leaves. In addition please count the product before signing the Delivery Receipt.
What to Do If Product is Damaged
If the product is damaged in any way, REFUSE THE PRODUCT AND BE SURE TO HAVE DRIVER MARK ON DELIVERY RECEIPT AS DAMAGED. Contact us immediately. We will re-ship item if applicable and file all necessary freight damaged claims.
What if I or My Representative Signs for a Damaged Shipment and Do Not Mark As Damaged
If you sign for a damaged shipment, you, the receiver, accepts all responsibility of the item(s) and the repair or replacement of the item will be the receiver’s responsibility. Any freight claims will also have to be made by the receiver.
When possible, please photograph the damaged product on the truck and off the truck for evidence that will assist with a product damage claim. Damaged product must be held in the customer’s possession up to 2 months. The shipping company has the right to inspect and/or claim the product if a damage claim is filed and or / paid by them.
Currently we are accepting payments through Credit Card(VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), Bank Transfer.
Loss & Damages
Inspect all packages thoroughly upon delivery. All loss or damage claims must be reported within 10 business days of receiving item(s). NO EXCEPTIONS!
Packing, as well as the package MUST BE RETAINED for claims process.
Lost or mis-delivered packages traveling USPS will require 20 days for domestic, and 40 for international, before a claim can be filed.
The purchaser is responsible for inspections before installing products. Neither the seller nor Knight Rider Store will be responsible for any loss or damage or injury from any cause including defects of any products we carry. Some products are NOT D.O.T. approved or intended for street use. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Sellers harmless from any claim,action or demand arising out of incident to the buyers installation or use of products purchased from Knight Rider Store.
Attention California residents!!!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.